Market Mayhem — the relaunch of Tulips FM
This is a podcast about all markets, made for people who trade and actively follow markets.
You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or by RSS. We should be in most of your favorite podcatchers as well.
Hosted by Brian Krogsgard, of Ledger Status
Today, I talk about:
- Huge moves across markets
- Equities limit down and partial recovery
- Bond yields insanity
- Oil’s epic collapse
- What that means for Exxon
- What that means for leveraged oil companies
- HYG, BKLN, GUSH — bond ETFs
- TLT’s top
- Volatility not seen since 2008 GFC.
- The Investor’s Podcast, XOM thesis (also a fun Bitcoin thesis)
- MacroVoices: (great podcast, also a lot of COVID19 coverage)