Do you know your 401k allocation options?
This is a podcast about all markets, made for people who trade and actively follow markets.
You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or by RSS. We should be in most of your favorite podcatchers as well.
Hosted by Brian Krogsgard, of Ledger Status
Today, I talk about research I did to try and find additional investment options for a 401k. Also, today in markets:
- The S&P is just a single limit down away from the 200 week SMA, high oversold levels. Does it matter?
- Retail massacre: my beloved BBBY, Macy’s bear flag, Party City death march
- Oil down day, needs to consolidate
- Bond yields still recovering some, but the reason might not be a good one
- The VIX is still high, its only parallel to 2008