This is a podcast about all markets, made for people who trade and actively follow markets.
Hosted by Brian Krogsgard, of Ledger Status
Today, I talk about research I did to try and find additional investment options for a 401k. Also, today in markets:
- The S&P is just a single limit down away from the 200 week SMA, high oversold levels. Does it matter?
- Retail massacre: my beloved BBBY, Macy’s bear flag, Party City death march
- Oil down day, needs to consolidate
- Bond yields still recovering some, but the reason might not be a good one
- The VIX is still high, its only parallel to 2008