This is a podcast about all markets, made for people who trade and actively follow markets.
You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or by RSS. We should be in most of your favorite podcatchers as well.
Hosted by Brian Krogsgard, of Ledger Status
Today, I talk about the dollar crunch and how the demand for dollars is expected to be enormous and put huge strain on… everything.
- JPM predicts 14% Q2 shrinkage in GDP.
- Copper joining the capitulation party
- Oil almost dipped below $20
- We need a medical breakthrough
- Planning for months versus weeks of shutdown, if not
- Bitcoin? Raoul Pal says yes… and that we’re screwed with this dollar demand