This is a podcast about all markets, made for people who trade and actively follow markets.
You can subscribe on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify or by RSS. We should be in most of your favorite podcatchers as well.
Hosted by Brian Krogsgard, of Ledger Status
Today, I talk about the massive influx of money into the markets by the US, in a variety of forms.
- Chris Martenson has been all over this pandemic and has another great video. My thread about it.
- Cash payments aka MMT to Americans.
- Repo for dummies. And Fed’s repo dashboard.
- What a trillion dollars looks like.
- VIX tops = gold bottoms. Interesting parallel to bitcoin that Josh mentioned on our main pod.
- Dalio on 0% rates.
- A bunch of other crap since a few days ago. This market is crazy.